Environmental and resource economics, public economics.
• Faculty in Economics
• Ph.D., University of Washington
20th-century revolutions and 21st-century radical social change, development and globalization; global justice and climate justice movements.
• Faculty in Dept. of Sociology
• Ph.D., University of California, Berkeley
Literature and Environmental Initiatives
• Faculty in Dept. of English
• Ph.D., Harvard University
Planning, design and analysis of water resources systems, and theory and computational aspects of surface and ground water hydrology.
• Faculty in Geography
• Ph.D., University of California, Davis
Population and community ecology; applied ecology; consumer-resource interactions; marine invertebrates and reef fishes.
• Faculty in Ecology, Evolution & Marine Biology (EEMB)
• Ph.D., University of California, Los Angeles
- (805) 893-2051
- MSRB 3314